Glue dots

Glue dots

Glue dots, also called silicone dots or glue points, are ideal for connecting two products to each other. This way, a card for example can be added to a letter. The silicone dots are available in three strengths: not permanent, semi-permanent and permanent.

Go to Glue dots

Glue dots – What are the sizes?

Glue dots are available from stock in a Ø of 6, 9 or 12 mm. They are packed per 1500, 2000 or 8000 pieces. An overview of all sizes and amounts of glue dots can be found in our webshop.

Glue points – Which materials exist?

As the name suggests, glue dots are made of adhesive silicone material. They are actually drops of glue that do not completely harden.

Three types of adhesion are available:

  • Low tack: non-permanent attachment
  • High tack: semi-permanent attachment
  • Super high tack: permanent attachment

Silicone dots – Usage & assembly

Glue points are ideal for adding objects to a mailing or folder. Because of the different attachment types, they can be used for various applications. For example, low tack dots are mostly used for temporarily adding a card to a mailing or letter.

Super high tack dots are the strongest and therefore ideal for permanently placing items such as pockets in a folder.

Perhaps also interesting for you:

In our webshop matching handheld applicators can be found.

Handheld applicator

Handheld applicators

A handheld applicator eases the assembly of glue points to your application. Please note that the applicators are only suitable for boxes of 1500 dots. Larger amounts can be processed automatically.

Should you be interested in a machine for automatic processing, please contact us for more information.

Handheld applicators

FAQ on Glue dots

Here are several frequently asked questions listed. Can’t find your question? Please do not hestitate to contact us.

Can I also order other amounts of glue dots?

No, glue points are only sold per box.

What are silicone dots shaped like?

Silicone dots are actually flattened drops of glue. They could also be called glue discs.